News-Talk 1340 KROC AM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
News-Talk 1340 KROC AM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to all the latest news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up News-Talk 1340 KROC AM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KROC. Tap on the station logo to get to the News-Talk 1340 KROC AM skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the News-Talk 1340 KROC AM skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KROC AM.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help.