Father’s Day Freebies and Deals in Rochester This Weekend
Sure he hogs the remote control, but then he also kills those nasty, icky spiders for you too. What would you do without your good ol' dad? It's time to say thank you and treat your pops to some good food and relaxation with these free treats and discounts. Plus if you're having trouble coming up with some ideas, these can make for a good last-minute gift.
Here's the start of a long list of freebies and deals for dads for Father's Day!
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Dads get a free cookie for stopping in Saturday or Sunday at participating locations. No purchase is necessary.
- Olive Garden: Now through Sunday, June 24, spend $50 on an Olive Garden gift card and receive a $10 bonus gift card. The bonus card will be mailed to you and is valid from July 1-July 31.
- Red Lobster: For every $75 spent on gift cards, online or at a Red Lobster, receive two bonus gifts good for $10 or a free appetizer. Bonus gifts are valid on return visits between July and September.
- Toppers Pizza: Get a free Baked Mac 'N Cheese with the purchase of any large pizza at regular price Sunday.
- Applebee's: This is really a deal for fathers, mothers and anyone else. Applebee's is offering $1 Long Island Iced Tea drinks for the entire month of June.
- Massage Envy: This Massage Envy offer ends on Father's Day. Until then, buy $125 worth of gift cards for dad and receive a voucher for a free, 30-minute Total Body Stretch session. The fine print is that the voucher is only valid until June 17 and can not be used at the same time as the gift card purchases.
And if you feel like going for a little drive up to the cities, then I suggest spoiling your pops with a delicious meal at Fogo de Chão! Dads who dine in Sunday get a card for a free Full Churrasco lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch, redeemable June 18 through August 30. Plus there's this:
- VFW Post 1215 is doing breakfast from 8 a.m. -12 p.m. for only $8
- Brothers Bar & Grill is having a massive Breakfast Bar. Includes 16 omelettes to choose from, plus Bloody's, Blood Orange screw-ups and other drink specials from 6 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Sunday.